Front panel of G48CSP2B controller complies
with water and dust tightness IP65 standard
Controller complies with international safety
standards and European CE electromagnetic compatibility directives
Easy to use: display of temperature is clear
Self-tuning algorithms to make tuning easier for
user during installation of controller
Universal input port : thermocouple, resistor
sensor, regulated voltage and intensity of power supply.
Compatible with all standard thermocouples and
resistor sensor tables.
2 modes : automatic and manual.
Calibrated input : self-corrected
Access to functions is done through front panel of
Life warranty on calibration
9Hz sampling frequency allows high stability of
measured temperature and quick response to changes in the process.
Double LED display allowing simultaneous
visualization of measured temperature and set point.
Programmable temperature rise ramp
- Calibration accuracy: 0,25% of reading
- High frequency measuring : every 300msec, i.e. 3 measurements/sec
Universal input :
Thermocouples : J, K, R, B, N, T, S, L, C and Platinum II.
1°C cold junction compensation for a 30°C difference in ambient
Resistor sensor : Pt 100W, 2 or 4 wires.
Line compensation up to 22W per wire.
Polarization current : 0,2 mA
|Process input :
||Intensity : 4-20mA signal
Voltage : 0-10Vcc max.
|Input impedance :
||70 kW for 0-10V.
- Calibration can be corrected in 2 points that can be selected.
Thermocouples loose their accuracy over time which causes the measured
temperature to be less accurate. The G48CSP2B controller can compensate
this difference at low or high temperature.
- Standard PID configuration:
- Self-tuning of P, I and D features.
- Calculation of control parameter damping.
- Hot, cold or hot/cold control.
- Possibility of On/off or algorithm control.
Realignment of cold control depending on actuator (fan,
water circuit, oil…).
- Programmable temperature rise ramp.
3 heating control outputs :
- 1 logic output: 18Vcc, 20mA non-insulated static
- 2 relay outputs : electromagnetic contactor control,
2A at 264Vac on resistive load. 20 second pre-set
modulation time when controller is delivered to extend
contactors lifespan. Minimum time is 4 second.
3 alarm levels :
- upper limit, lower limit or symmetrical gap
- limits for specific conditions
Relay alarms with on/off contact elements, actuation way
can be set.
- Sleep mode screen with 4 high intensity 7 segment
- Set point display
- Measured temperature display
- IP65 tight front panel
- Electronics can be taken out from front of
- Switch mode power supply : 85 to 264VAC, 48 to 62
- Max. consumption : 10W.
- Screw terminal blocks : 1,5 mm˛ wire
- IP20 protected rear panel.
- Two-side identification
- Max. ambient operating temperature: 50°C.
- Relative humidity : 5 to 90% without condensation.
- Storage temperature : -10°C to +70°C, in a dust-free
and humidity-free environment.
- Weight : 200g.